LGHL S48 Ownership | Management Application

Discussion in 'Leaguegaming Hockey League (LGHL)' started by ShortyxLOSE, Apr 18, 2024.

1. I JAETEA I

I JAETEA I Well-Known Member

Discord:
    jt2012#0
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -3
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? Xbox X

2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply. ECHL Gm

3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming? CHL owner s44-45 and ECHL Gm s46-47
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML? No
    5. League Playing Experience? Being in Lg since s39
    6. Knowledge of the rulebook? 9/10

7. Knowledge of League Forums? Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? Yes
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. I understand & accept

• Like Like x 1
    Ghost1275
  2. IIx OMARK xII

IIx OMARK xII Well-Known Member

Discord:
    iixomarkxii#0
    Ratings:
    +163 / 9 / -23
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox Series X
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGAHL GM, AGM & PAGM / LGECHL GM,AGM & PAGM
    3. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      None
    4. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      No
    5. League Playing Experience?
      LG 12 seasons. VHL, XBS
    6. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
    7. Knowledge of League Forums?
      Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? I Understand & Accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? Yes

IIxOmarkxII
  3. CVilly82

CVilly82 Drummondville Voltigeurs Owner

Discord:
    cvilly82#0
    Ratings:
    +143 / 6 / -27
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position?
      Xbox Series X/S
    2. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM -
      LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM -
      CHL- Owner 4 seasons (+ a couple midseason takeovers, Thanks McCauley ;) ), many seasons as GM/AGM.
      WJC - 1 owner, multiple GM/AGM
      No
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues?
      LG since season 31 Xbox.
      Played in a few other banana Leagues.
      Ran a 3's banana League.
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]
      9.5 , solid knowledge of the rulebook, always something new to learn or brush up on.
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
      Yes
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept"
      I Understand & Accept!
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
      Yes

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  4. Suzuki I14I

Suzuki I14I M47PK6PP

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -1
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGHL Owner
    3. LGAHL season 44, 36, 37
    4. No
    5. Season 27 xbox
    6. 8
    7. Yes
    8. Yes

• Like Like x 2
    No Streaming Account
  5. xM98x

xM98x Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xm98x#0
    Ratings:
    +59 / 6 / -17
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGAHL GM/AGM
    3. Around 12-13 management season. (ChL/ahl/HL) and banana league.
    4. no
    5. Since Season 26 of Xbox
    6. 100%
    7. Yes
    8. I Understand & Accept
    9. Yes

No Streaming Account
  6. bigkahuna03

bigkahuna03 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    bigkahuna03#9267
    Ratings:
    +773 / 6 / -18
      Xbox Series X|S
      - LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM
      - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM
      - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM
      - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM

Manager since S37 in LGCHL and LGECHL and WJC

No
      Been in the league since S35

Yes I know where to find everything.

I Understand and Accept

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract?

Why is this still even a question? There is no 2 Season commitments. But see where next season and game takes us.

• Winner Winner x 7
    In Play Now
    bigkahuna03
  7. xLee-_27

xLee-_27 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    shxxtfirst#0
    Ratings:
    +14 / 7 / -38
    1.Ps5
    2.LGECHL Owner | GM
    3.World juniors
    4.No
    5.S18 psn and west league
    7.Yes I know how to access everything
    8.Yes I accept
    9.I understand and accept

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  8. Xcxrp34-

Xcxrp34- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    g.cerpnjak#8430
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -1
    1. PlayStation 5
    2. LGECHL Agm
    3. This would be my first management experience in LG however I have owned and Gm in many different leagues
    4. No
    5. Since Season 22 of LGHL PSN
    6. 9
    7. Yes
    8. I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 1
    g_cerpnjak
  9. Joe Nahh

Joe Nahh Random

Ratings:
    +332 / 14 / -33
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
    2. -Xbox
    3. Which league and management position are you applying for? Please list all that apply.
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All]
    4. -LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM
    5. Previous League Management Experience in Leaguegaming?
      [How many seasons, which leagues?]
    6. -Like 10 seasons in the across LGHL, AHL and CHL
    7. Have you ever been placed on the NML, or are currently placed on the NML?
      [If so, what is the reasoning?]
    8. -Briefly, for something I got banned for like 5 years ago
    9. League Playing Experience?
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
    10. -LG for 10 years and VHL before that
    11. Knowledge of the Rulebook?
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.]
    12. -9.5
    13. Knowledge of League Forums?
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?]
    14. -Very Aware
    15. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role?

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for any reason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

16. -I Understand & Accept
    17. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.]
    18. -Yes

No Streaming Account
  10. Jude le Polski

Jude le Polski Dead Goon

Discord:
    Jude le Polski#5938
    Ratings:
    +221 / 6 / -9
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5] XBOX SERIES X
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All] LGCHL PAGM
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] S27 CHL AGM, S29 AHL AGM, S30 AHL GM, S33 AHL GM
      NO
    5. League Playing Experience? [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?]
      TOO LONG
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 7
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] YES
    8. Do you accept the Ownership | Management Responsibility & Role? I ACCEPT

• Winner Winner x 1
    No Streaming Account
  11. w EGAN w

w EGAN w Well-Known Member

Discord:
    weganw#0
    Ratings:
    +57 / 3 / -18
    Xbox Series X

LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM

CHL GM 3 Season, AGM 1 Season (s38, 39, 42 & 43)

No

Since s35

Yes

I Understand & Accept

9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager.

Yes

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    egannnn34
  12. Nata1e

Nata1e I'm walking em

Discord:
    Natale#9564
    Ratings:
    +1,012 / 162 / -204
    1. Xbox
    2. LGHL owner
    3. Tons of LGHL ownership/gm
    4. No
    5. Since Season 17
    6. 9
    7. Yes
    8. I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    l_s4k_1
  13. You S Of Eh

You S Of Eh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -1
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]. Xbox
      ECHL GM/AGM/Paid AGM
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] 0

LG for a few years now.
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes

Please ensure that you post that you understand by accepting an Ownership | Management position for the upcoming season. If you decide to step down for anyreason during the season or get removed as an Owner | Manager you will be issued a 2-season ban & additional seasons may be added on depending on what other violations occur.

Please Respond By Answering With The Following "I Understand & Accept" I understand & accept

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account
  14. Nurse l25l

Nurse l25l Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    1. What is the primary console for which you are applying for an Ownership | Management position? Xbox Series S
      [Xbox Series X|S or PlayStation 5]
      [LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All] LGAHL LGCHL Owner
      [How many seasons, which leagues?] No
      [If so, what is the reasoning?]
      [How long have you been in the Leaguegaming? What other leagues have you been in?] Since season 45
      [How would you rate your knowledge of the Leaguegaming Rulebook? Rate yourself between a 1 as least & 10 as most.] 2 to 4
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] Yes

Yes
      [Note: This is for Owners of the LGHL, LGCHL and LGNCAA. The LGAHL and LGECHL managers are selected by the LGHL Owner, so they create their returning contracts together.] Yes i understand

No Streaming Account
  15. iMurphy757

iMurphy757 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    imurphy757#0
    Ratings:
    +6 / 1 / -8
      PlayStation 5
      LGCHL Owner
      BOG 1 season, LGAHL
      No
      I’ve been in LG season 5 on PSN. Other leagues: SPNHL, VG, CNC.
      [Are you familiar with the Important Sticky Posts/Threads highlighted in RED & understand how to find Rosters, Standings & League News, Yes or No?] YES
      I Understand & Accept
      Yes. I understand and accept.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  16. xXCanesyyXx

xXCanesyyXx Member

Discord:
    canesy#0
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    1. Xbox Series S
    2. LGNCAA Owner, LGCHL Owner, LGAHL Owner
    3. Owner in ITHL, AXHL, Multiple 3s leagues for 8+ seasons. LGCHL AGM. LGWJC Owner 2 seasons
    4. No
    5. Been playing in and managing in leagues since NHL20
    6. 10/10
    7. Yes fully understand how to find the mentioned forums. 10/10
    8. Yes I understand and accept
    9. Yes I am able to commit to that and accept!

No Streaming Account
  17. KingRussia1522

KingRussia1522 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    kingrussia#0
    Ratings:
    +15 / 4 / -8
      Xbox series x
      LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM
      two seasons LGCHL
      no
      12 seasons, some west leagues
      9, Yes

I understand and accept
    9. Are you able to commit to a two-season Ownership | Management contract? This means you would be locked into your role for this coming season, as well as the following season. Stepping down during your contract would result in your playing eligibility being revoked. Your playing eligibility can be appealed if you had a legitimate reason why you could not fulfill your duty as an Owner | Manager. Yes I am able to commit to two seasons

• Like Like x 1
    No Streaming Account
  18. xGreenyy-_-

xGreenyy-_- Well-Known Member

Discord:
    xgreenyy_#0
    Ratings:
    +156 / 6 / -50
    1- PlayStation 5

2- LGCHL Owner or GM

3- owned multiple seasons in the CHL, GMd a couple AHL seasons and PAGM in the ECHL

4- NO

5- been around leagues for awhile now, plenty of LG seasons and other leagues as well.

6- 8/10

7- 9/10

8- I understand and accept

9- I am able to commit to two seasons, yes.

greeny_08
  19. harkov

harkov Well-Known Member

Discord:
    harkov47#0
    Ratings:
    +191 / 9 / -28
      Xbox Series X
      LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner
      CHL PSN - S20 GM, S21 GM, S22 GM / AHL PSN - S17 AGM, S18 AGM, S23 AGM / ECHL Cross - S47 AGM
      No
      Since 2020, S13 PSN
      9/10
      Yes
      I Understand & Accept
      Yes

• Winner Winner x 2
    harkov47
  20. PickySaturn03

PickySaturn03 Well-Known Member

Discord:
    pickysaturn03#0
    Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -3
    1. Xbox Series X
    2. LGHL Owner | GM, PAGM - LGAHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGECHL GM | AGM | PAGM - LGCHL Owner | GM | PAGM - LGNCAA Owner | GM | PAGM - Any/All
    3. 7
    4. No
    5. 10 seasons
    6. 9
    7. Yes
    8. Yes
    9. I Understand & Accept

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    No Streaming Account